45-50 Sucks - 8.9.2007

Okay, so I've been playing my Orc Hunter alt lately. Currently, he's at the worst leveling period: 45-50. It seems as though all my 'yellow' quests in my quest log should really be colored 'red'. I mean, one of my quests isn't labeled as a group quest, but it's 'yellow' and requires me to take down elite mobs that are higher level than me! Looks like I'll just have to grind it out, but that's gunna take forever! Plus, Tanaris just flat out sucks on all levels.

I just want to get this character to level 70 so it'll be ready for Wrath of the Lich King and I can roll another alt. (Yes, I'm an altoholic. But, I swear that this Hunter is going to be my main! I swear!)

Hmmm... Maybe I just suck at WoW. I'm complaining about the leveling speed of a huntard. :p

-Matt Graham

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, it's not just you. 45-50 is only eclipsed (in my mind) by 35-40 as the worst levels.