Goodbye and Thanks, Joe - 6.6.2008

Joe Zara (Phoee) will be making his final post on Blogcraft tomorrow. The high end raider has decided that he has played enough of WoW - and he doesn't plan to return with WotLK. For him, it's time to leave Azeroth, but his legacy is not leaving with him. Joe is one of the more successful WoW players I've have contact with in my life - he's a raider in the world top 10 guild, Inner Sanctum. So, if you gunna go out, I guess it is the best time to do so. :p

I'd like to thank Joe for everything he's done for Blogcraft. He's been with the blog since last November and has put out 11 quality posts pertaining to the "hardcore" side of WoW. He brought a whole other dimension to the blog, and I can't thank him enough for that.

Good luck in your future endeavors, Joe!

P.S. - I know that you didn't really want me making a "goodbye post", but I just had to. >.<

-Matt Graham

No comments: