Time - 5.31.2009

You know what they say? "Better late than never."

I really want to post stuff every single day. I really do. There's just this little thing called "time" that keeps on stopping me from doing so. I've finally realized that this beast cannot be defeated. It's something we all have to live with.

Someone once told me to, "adjust and overcome." Your environment, or your surroundings, may not always be ideal. But, you don't just give up on your dreams because of that, do you? No. You adjust and overcome. This is all new to me, and I'm trying. Trust me, I am.

I know I've said it before and nothing has come of it, but I'm going to go ahead and say it again. I'm going to attempt to post regularly again. I really do miss it. It's just that damn "time" issue.

I always have great ideas for posts in my mind while away from the computer, but I never manage to get the time to write them down.

I'd like to say that June 1st, 2009 will be a whole new beginning for World of Blogcraft. You have no reason to believe me, as I've let you down before, but I really am going to try. Wish me luck!

-Matt Graham

No comments: